Pages

Eggnog

I was going to post this last week but I didn't like my Paragraph I wrote, so here I am trying to rethink my thought pattern.

So Basically There is like one main brand of eggnog you see every year and its Dairyland its a big national company.  They make three "types" of eggnog now Light [Blasphmy], Classic and Original.  So I wanted to buy some eggnog and was confused with three "types"/"styles".  But I found out the best way to see which of those three were the best.....CHECK THE FAT CONTENT, the highest wins hah its like good souscream mmm.

But this Review is on Avalon Dairy Eggnog its great and even better then last I remembered, especially since everything I drink now I pay more attention, thanks wine school.  And there Chocolate milk isn't to shabby either.



Now to Review Avalon

The Stats:
Avalon Dairy Ltd
Eggnog
1L? Glass Jug
Alc Content dependant on Rum
Vancouver, Canada
Limited Time, Winter

The Eye:
White Tinge of Yellow, with Specks

The Nose:
A Creamy Nose, touch of spice and almost a "mintyness"

The Mouth:
Rich, Thick Coating [but not crazy thick] A nice Balance of Sweetness, Creaminess and a good spice level as if it were milk+egg yolk+ and Spice Cake




Overall/Reflection:
Score: 92-94

THE 100-POINT RATING SCALE (Robert Parker of the Wine Advocate describes this in more detail.)
• Extraordinary (96-100 points)
• Outstanding (90-95)
• Very Good to Excellent (85-89)
• Good (80-84)
• Average (75-79)
• Below average (70-74)
• Avoid (50-70)

1 comment:

  1. What on earth did you add?
    I guess one shouldn't blog after imbibing in eggnog.

    ReplyDelete