Pages

Bubbly



I've been craving sparkling wine last little bit, I didn't know it was possible to crave sparkling but hey I guess its true hah. I had a Spanish sparkling last week (Lavit rose tasty) had a glass of Blue Mountain Sparkling NV. I guess I could thank Brooklynguy, him doing a "Friday Night Bubbles" and of course the usual talk about how champagne can pair with food, I mean it is wine with bubble in it its not some magical thing. So I decided to open a half bottle which btw are awesome to have.


The stats:
Georges Gardet
Champagne NV
Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier, Chardonnay
Aged 4 years on lees in bottle

The Look:
Golden Colour typical champagne colour fine bubbles bubblying away.

The Nose:
How can I put this, it reminds me of a dessert I had made smelled like "Baked Apple Tart with Cream Cheese" baked apples for sure Cream Cheese it has a cheesy tanginess which is pretty cool.

The Taste:
Tastes of Apply Peels, Green Apple like granny smiths, and mix that with 7up sweetness.

Overall I enjoy this Bubbly (Champagne)tasty and doesn't need to be saved for a special occasion. Drink Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment