Pages

Chateau Beau Site 2005 Bordeax (Mini Review)






The Stats:
Mainly Cab Sauv Aprox 75% I had found what it was on the internet but lost it
Bordeaux AC Saint-Estephe
13.0% Alc

The Nose:
I found it to be closed and I decanted it for aprox 45mins maybe it was due to the fact that I was having the Poplar Grove Merlot 04 at the same time which was big and in your face. Did Pick up hints of candied red fruits some spices going on.

Taste:
Can't remember this is couple days writing this what I can say was I did enjoy the wine wasn't over the top in your face was a nice drinking with food wine.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Vancouver...was up there a few March's ago. Had a fab meal in Heron's at the Fairmont. I think I am going to enjoy your blog :)
    Love the cow tongue piccy.

    ReplyDelete