Pages

Torrontes






First of all Don't worry about the picture of the bottle having wine in it it was finished the same day it was opened. Its like the scene from Arrested Development once the a bottle of vodka is opened it has to be finished the same day, ahh how I love arrested development.

The Stats:
Sergio Traverso (From Opimian Wine Club)
Argentina (Mendoza)
13% Alc.
100% Torrontes

The Look:
Lite Golden, Lite being the clear word of choice.
Very Pale

The Nose:
When I first smelled it, it automatically made me love this wine it has those aromatic qualities of Gewurztraminer and Viognier have that I just love Floral, White Peaches, Tropical Fruit (Gooseberry, Papaya). Just Thumbs up from me.

The Taste:
Creamy lime zest with the small touch of vanilla bean and the acidity to win me over just awesome (I like my Acid) Medium mouth feel.

Conclusion:
I love this wine, I could drink this all my itself which I did for most of the bottle while I was preparing dinner. This is a perfect summer wine [Meanwhile Im drinking this in the middle of a snow storm.]

Then again it is nice and cozy in here like a warm beach mmm minus the humidity.

No comments:

Post a Comment